Charter rates for 2023:
High Season (24 June - 26 August): €18,000 + half board + €3000 APA
Mid Season (27 May- 24 June & 26 August - 16 September): €16,800 + half board + €3000 APA
Low Season (6 May- 27 May & 16 September - 7 October): €14,200 + half board + €3000 APA
The charter rate include: A week rental with four crew members, fuel for the yacht and generator work for approximately 4 hours per day/ air-conditioning approximately 6 hours per day if out of port/marina as powered by generators, yacht's tender for the guests' transfer from/to the gulet and complete linen and towels, including beach towels and Croatian VAT.
Half board – includes full breakfast and lunch at €450 per person per week (an extra meal can be arranged during the week at €45 per person)
Children age 0-2 free of charge, children age 2-10 have 50% discount of a board arrangement.
Marina fees and port taxes - We expect those would amount to around €1,500 for the week (this will be taken from the APA), but the exact amount depends on the route.
- Water sport: €100 per hour for all water sport that use yacht’s tender
- One way charters are available with a relocation fee.
-Transfer from/to the airport/hotel can be organised on request.
Beverages according to an on-board price list or one of the following options:
• All-inclusive domestic package at €260 per person per week (includes: Croatian wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, still and sparkling water, coffee, tea)
• All-inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package at €150 per person per week
• Wine and other drinks partly supplied by clients at €10 service charge per bottle.
• All beverages completely supplied by clients at €800 service charge for the week
Crew Gratuity: Although discretionary, a crew gratuity of 10-15% of the charter fee is customary.
CYBA/MYBA terms will apply.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): APA is an estimate paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter (food, drinks, fuel, mooring fees, and anything else that guests might need while on charter). Final accounts will be produced by the Captain at the end of the charter and any unused funds will be refunded in full to the Charterer directly. If the funds are not sufficient, the Captain will advise the Charterer accordingly and bills will be settled upon disembarkation.
Payment conditions: 50% of the charter rate within 7 days of signing the charter agreement, remaining 50% plus APA, at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.