WEEKLY CHARTER RATE 2023:
High Season (10th June to 19 August): €25,000 + half-board + APA
Mid Season (19th August to 23rd September): €23,500 + half-board + APA
Low Season (22nd April to 10th June and 23rd September to 14th October): €21,000 + half-board + APA
Weekly charter rates includes:
Accommodation on the yacht, 4 crew members, Croatian VAT, fuel up to €1,500, yacht's insurance, tourist tax, use of leisure equipment on board and WiFi.
- Mooring fees are an extra cost (approximately €500-€1000). It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night. The yacht can also anchor in many of the safe anchorages in the area.
- If the fuel consumption is higher than the above prices include, the extra navigation is paid for additionally out of APA.
- One way charters are available with a relocation fee.
- Transfer from/to the airport/hotel can be organised on request.
- Use of water ski or wake board for €60 per hour
Obligatory Half board (breakfast + lunch): €470 per person per week.
Optional Full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner): €700 per person per week.
Optional Extra meal (dinner - three courses): €35 per meal per person.
Children 0-2 years free of charge, Children 2-12 years 50% discount.
- Drinks/beverages to be bought at the yacht’s bar and paid according to consummation.
- All-inclusive domestic drink package of €200 per person, includes: Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package.
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: €100 per person per week.
-Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients - corkage fee: €700 per week.
Important Note: All inclusive option includes some Croatian wines served by the crew. Not all drinks listed on the bar's list.
Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits.
Crew Gratuity: Although discretionary, a crew gratuity of 10-15% of the charter fee is customary.
CYBA/MYBA terms will apply.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): APA is an estimate (usually 30% of the charter rate) paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter (food, drinks, fuel, mooring fees, and anything else that guests might need while on charter). Final accounts will be produced by the Captain at the end of the charter and any unused funds will be refunded in full to the Charterer directly. If the funds are not sufficient, the Captain will advise the Charterer accordingly and bills will be settled upon disembarkation.
Payment conditions: 50% of the charter rate within 7 days of signing the charter agreement, remaining 50% plus APA, at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.