WEEKLY CHARTER RATES 2023:
High Season (25 June 2023 - 27 August): €28,000 + half board + APA
Mid Season (4 June - 25 June & 27 August- 24 September): €24,000 + half board + APA
Low Season (Until 4 June & From 24 September): €20,000 + half board + APA
Weekly charter rates includes:
A week rental, accommodation for a maximum 18 guests, the crew of 5, insurance of the vessel and the crew, fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily, generator work 24/7, fuel for tender transfers to/from the vessel, use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, snorkelling gear), tourist taxes, Wi-Fi and Croatian VAT at 13%.
- Obligatory Half board (full breakfast and lunch OR dinner): €420 per person per week.
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): €630 per person per week.
- Extra meal: €50 per person per meal
Childrens' food: from 0-2 years of age are free of charge, from 2-10 years of age a 50% discount applies and from 10-12 years of age a 30% discount applies.
- All inclusive drinks package: €245 per person per week. This includes all Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea and juices.-
- All inclusive soft drinks package: €105 per person per week.
The beverages options include beverages produced or bottled in Croatia. The charterer is allowed to bring beverages on board regardless of the chosen option. Additional beverages can be supplied on behalf of the charterer at the charterer's request.
- Mooring fees are an extra cost. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night. The yacht can also anchor in many of the safe anchorages in the area.
- National park and park of Nature entrances
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: €1,200
- Delivery Fee for embarkation/disembarkation in any other port except base port, if "empty leg" caused, e.g., one way from Split to/from Dubrovnik: €1,200
- Extra navigation: €100 per hour
- Fuel for tender-operated water sports
- Personal watercraft (Jet ski or Wave runner) - €100 per hour. (Available only to license holders.)
- One-way trip possible at an extra cost
Crew Gratuity: Although discretionary, a crew gratuity of 10-15% of the charter fee is customary.
CYBA/MYBA terms will apply.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): APA is an estimate (usually around €3000) paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter (food, drinks, fuel, mooring fees, and anything else that guests might need while on charter). Final accounts will be produced by the Captain at the end of the charter and any unused funds will be refunded in full to the Charterer directly. If the funds are not sufficient, the Captain will advise the Charterer accordingly and bills will be settled upon disembarkation.
Payment conditions: 50% of the charter rate within 7 days of signing the charter agreement, remaining 50% plus VAT plus APA, at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.