2023 WEEKLY CHARTER RATES:
High Season (1 July - 26 August): €29,480 + half board + APA
Mid Season (26 August - 30 September): €26,950 + half board + APA
Low Season (27 May - 1 July): €25,850 + half board + APA
Other Periods (1 April - 27 May & 30 September - 28 October): €23,540 + half board + APA
Weekly charter rates includes: Accommodation on the yacht, crew members, Croatian VAT, permits, insurance, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, linens & towels, fuel for main engine, 4 hours navigation per day, yacht cleaning, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator running 24/h day, welcome drinks and snacks.
- Mooring fees are an extra cost: €1,300. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night. The yacht can also anchor in many of the safe anchorages in the area.
- National Park fees (if required)
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split- Split route: €1,200
- One way charters are available with a relocation fee.
- Transfer from/to the airport/hotel can be organised on request.
- Fuel for the tender- operated water sports
- Crew Gratuity
- Half board (breakfast and lunch): €500 per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): €700 per person per week
- An extra meal: €50 per person per meal
- All inclusive package: €275 per person
- Soft drinks package: €165 per person
Crew Gratuity: Although discretionary, a crew gratuity of 10-15% of the charter fee is customary.
CYBA/MYBA terms will apply.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): APA is an estimate (usually around €3000) paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter (food, drinks, fuel, mooring fees, and anything else that guests might need while on charter). Final accounts will be produced by the Captain at the end of the charter and any unused funds will be refunded in full to the Charterer directly. If the funds are not sufficient, the Captain will advise the Charterer accordingly and bills will be settled upon disembarkation.
Payment conditions: 50% of the charter rate within 7 days of signing the charter agreement, remaining 50% plus APA, at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.