M/Y Luna is a 31m mini cruiser, available for private and corporate charters in Croatia. The yacht has 6 crew members and is managed by a team of young professionals experienced in tourism and hospitality. It is a great pleasure working with this team, as we all have the same goal - to welcome clients to Croatia and arrange the most memorable cruise for them.
M/Y Luna can accommodate up to 18 guests (16+2):
- 2 en-suite double (queen size) cabins
- 2 en-suite twin cabins
- 2 en-suite triple cabins
- 2 en-suite double (queen size) cabins.
The yacht is fully air conditioned.
Three spacious decks include a dining room (or a conference room), bar, fully equipped kitchen, sun deck with outdoor seating, a Jacuzzi and sauna, swimming platform with two deck showers.
WEEKLY CHARTER RATES 2024:
High Season (29 June to 31 August): €26,975 + 13% VAT + Food package
Mid Season (1 June - 28 June & 1 September - 28 September): €23,975 + 13% VAT + Food package
Low Season (4 May - 1 June & 29 September - 26 October): €21,500 + 13% VAT + Food package
Weekly charter rates includes: Accommodation on the yacht, crew members, Croatian VAT, permits, insurance, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, linens & towels, fuel for main engine, 4 hours navigation per day, yacht cleaning, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator running 24/h day, welcome drinks and snacks.
- Mooring fees are an extra cost: €1,300. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night. The yacht can also anchor in many of the safe anchorages in the area.
- National Park fees (if required)
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split- Split route: €1,200
- One way charters are available with a relocation fee.
- Transfer from/to the airport/hotel can be organised on request.
- Fuel for the tender- operated water sports
- Crew Gratuity
- Half board (breakfast and lunch): €500 per person per week (€550 in the Season 2024)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): €700 per person per week
- An extra meal: €50 per person per meal
- All inclusive package (local wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks only): €275 per person
- All inclusive drinks package (all drinks both local and international): €500 per person per week
- Soft drinks package: €165 per person
- Individual drinks purchased onboard payable at the end of the cruise according to on board price list.
Crew Gratuity: Although discretionary, a crew gratuity of 10-15% of the charter fee is customary.
CYBA/MYBA terms will apply.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): APA is an estimate (usually around €3000) paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter (food, drinks, fuel, mooring fees, and anything else that guests might need while on charter). Final accounts will be produced by the Captain at the end of the charter and any unused funds will be refunded in full to the Charterer directly. If the funds are not sufficient, the Captain will advise the Charterer accordingly and bills will be settled upon disembarkation.
Payment conditions: 50% of the charter rate within 7 days of signing the charter agreement, remaining 50% plus APA, at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.