WEEKLY CHARTER RATE 2023:
High Season (1 July - 2 September): €26,000 + half board + APA
Mid Season (10 June - 1 July & 2 September - 9 September): €22,500 + half board + APA
Low Season (27 May- 10 June & 9 September - 23 September): €20,000 + half board + APA
Other Periods: (1 April - 27 May & 23 September - 21 October): €17,000 + half board + APA
The price includes:
A week rental with four crew members, VAT, Fuel for the yacht and generator 24 hours per day, unlimited air-conditioning, tender with 70 hp outboard engine, complete linen and towels including beach towels, unlimited Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, Playstation 4, welcome drink and dinner on arrival.
- Mooring fees are an extra cost. (Estimated €500 - €2000) It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night. The yacht can also anchor in many of the safe anchorages in the area.
- National parks and Nature parks ticket
- Transfers and City tours
- Fuel for using Jet Ski and Water Ski
- Crew gratuities
- Half board (breakfast and lunch/dinner): €480 per person
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): €700 per person
- Luxury Full board (Lobster, Dry aged steaks, First class fish, Unique meat chops): €1000 per person
- Extra afternoon snack: Cold Dalmatian Cut :€35 Salads: €30
- Additional meal: €75
Children up to age 3: free of charge. Children age 5-8 have 50% discount on the board arrangement.
- All inclusive drink package: €250 per person. Includes Croatian wines, beers, vodka, gin, Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker, soft and mineral drinks, coffee and tea
- Luxury all inclusive drinks: €380 per person. Premium champagnes, Cocktails, Grey Goose vodka, Chivas, Jack, Daniels, Hendricks gin, Italian prosecco, Martini, Aperol, Campari, Tequila, Rum Captain Morgan, Top Croatian wines, Craft bear, Fresh fruit juices, Smoothies )
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: €120 per person. Includes soft and mineral drinks, coffee and tea.
- Beverages at yacht bar (as per the bar Price list)
Crew Gratuity: Although discretionary, a crew gratuity of 10-15% of the charter fee is customary.
CYBA/MYBA terms will apply.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): APA is an estimate (usually 30% of the charter rate) paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter (food, drinks, fuel, mooring fees, and anything else that guests might need while on charter). Final accounts will be produced by the Captain at the end of the charter and any unused funds will be refunded in full to the Charterer directly. If the funds are not sufficient, the Captain will advise the Charterer accordingly and bills will be settled upon disembarkation.
Payment conditions: 50% of the charter rate within 7 days of signing the charter agreement, remaining 50% plus APA, at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.