Gulet ALBA went through a significant/complete refit in 2014. Originally, she was a private yacht. This 30-metre yacht comes with a lot of deck space and several lounging areas. The flybridge, with sofas and sun mattresses, is one of ALBA’s highlights.
The indoor salon takes up a smaller area, allowing for maximum use of the exterior main deck for relaxation and enjoyment. The al fresco dining area is on the stern deck and fully protected from sun. It comfortably seats 10 guests around the dining table. Behind it, there is an area with sun chairs and a cocktail table. The front part of the main deck offers an excellent space with mattresses and cushions.
The galley and inside dining area are below deck.
ALBA can accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 en-suite cabins:
- Master cabin and Twin cabin are placed in aft area of the lower deck
- VIP double bed cabin and two regular double cabins are in the front
All cabins have en-suite facilities.
The crew of four is warm and welcoming. The chef is excellent and creative, always selecting the freshest, seasonal ingredients to create personalized menus for each charter party.
WEEKLY CHARTER RATES 2024:
High Season (24 June - 26 August): €25,000 + half board + APA
Mid Season (3 June - 24 June & 26 August - 23 September): €22,000 + half board + APA
Low Season (other periods): €19,000 + half board + APA
Weekly charter rates includes: Includes fuel for 4 hours of the engine work daily, 24/7 generator work, fuel for tender transfers to/from the yacht and for, use of recreational equipment, crew of 4 , Wi - Fi and VAT of 13%.
- Mooring fees are an extra cost. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night. The yacht can also anchor in many of the safe anchorages in the area.
- Use of Waverunner for €250 per hour (fuel included)
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: €1,200
- Extra navigation: €70 per hour (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if "empty leg“ caused.
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): €460 per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner): €660 per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages to be bought at the yacht’s bar and paid according to consummation.
- All-inclusive full domestic drink package of €275 per person per week, includes: includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral
water, coffee, tea, juices
- All-inclusive soft drink package: €140 per person per week, includes includes soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices.
Crew Gratuity: Although discretionary, a crew gratuity of 10-15% of the charter fee is customary.
CYBA/MYBA terms will apply.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): APA is an estimate (usually around €3000) paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter (fuel, mooring fees, and anything else that guests might need while on charter). Final accounts will be produced by the Captain at the end of the charter and any unused funds will be refunded in full to the Charterer directly. If the funds are not sufficient, the Captain will advise the Charterer accordingly and bills will be settled upon disembarkation.
Payment conditions: 50% of the charter rate within 7 days of signing the charter agreement, remaining 50% plus APA, at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.