We hope that everybody is keeping safe and well.
Our partners in the Mediterranean and in the Caribbean have put in place conditions as flexible as possible to help and accommodate the current situation and to encourage you all to book yacht charters in the future.
We appreciate that it may not be a priority now, but we would like to invite you to consider/ think about future bookings. Life goes on and there should be something to look forward to. We can offer a wide range of options at this point, with low deposits and flexible charter conditions. In most cases, for all new booking in 2020 season, there will be an option for a free cancellation.
Below is a sample from our Gold List of most wonderful yachts available for charter this coming season.
Travel is powerful! It opens minds and changes lives. As soon as it is safe, embrace it!
- The crew, Zoki and Sanja, are outstanding. They absolutely love what they do and they do it so well. They have poured so much love into refitting and preparing the boat to a very high standard. Sanja is a passionate chef, eco-and health-oriented. They are attentive, they are great wine connoisseurs and they know the area extremely well.
- The boat offers three en suite cabins (really good size master cabin, slightly smaller VIP double cabin and a double cabin.)
- Great attention to detail.
- Good choice of water toys on board.
- Floating island has been so popular with everyone. Particularly as it turns into an outdoor cinema screen in the evenings.
We have given catamaran MALA the award for excellence following a great success of every charter last year.MALA is still available from the end of September and throughout October!
For more information please contact: email@example.com