Weekly charter rates includes:
High Season (10 June- 26 August): €26,000 + half board + APA
Mid Season (27 May - 10 June & 26 August - 9 September): €23,000 + half board + APA
Low Season (Up until 27 May & From 9 September): €19,000 + half board + APA
Weekly charter rates includes:Accommodation for maximum 12 guests in 6 cabins, crew of 4 and their services, insurance of the yacht, fuel for 4 hours of the engine work daily, generator work 24/7, fuel for tender transfers to/from the vessel, use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, snorkeling gear, fishing equipment, assorted floats), tourist taxes, Wi – Fi and VAT of 13%.
- Mooring fees are an extra cost. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night. The yacht can also anchor in many of the safe anchorages in the area.
- National Park and Park of Nature entrances
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: €1,200
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused, e.g., one way from Split to/from Dubrovnik: €1,200
- Extra navigation: €70 per hour (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee).
- Transfer from/to the airport/hotel can be organised on request.
- Half board (breakfast and lunch): €420 per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): €630 per person per week.
- Extra meal charge: €50 person/meal.
Discounts on food options for children: from 0-2 years of age free of charge, from 2-10 years of age -50% discount, from 10 - 12 years of age - 30% discount.
- All-inclusive package: €245 per person. This includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea and juices.
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic beverages package: €105 pax/week.
The beverages options include beverages produced or bottled in Croatia. The charterer is allowed to bring beverages on board regardless of the chosen option. Additional beverages can be supplied on behalf of the charterer at the charterer's request.
Crew Gratuity: Although discretionary, a crew gratuity of 10-15% of the charter fee is customary.
CYBA/MYBA terms will apply.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): APA is an estimate (usually 30% of the charter rate) paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter (food, drinks, fuel, mooring fees, and anything else that guests might need while on charter). Final accounts will be produced by the Captain at the end of the charter and any unused funds will be refunded in full to the Charterer directly. If the funds are not sufficient, the Captain will advise the Charterer accordingly and bills will be settled upon disembarkation.
Payment conditions: 50% of the charter rate within 7 days of signing the charter agreement, remaining 50% plus VAT plus APA, at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.