Schatz made her maiden voyage in 2005 and went through a comprehensive refit for her interior, exterior and machinery in 2013. She offers immense volume in her cabins due to her flat transom where the master cabin is located, beautifully decorated by large port holes facing straight at the sea bed.
There is a VIP cabin located in the forward section, almost equal in size to the aft master, and three other double cabins, making this yacht ideal for groups up to 10 guests. Upon entering the vessel, it is a natural instinct to drop your bags on deck and lay down on the inviting full beam lounge cushions.
The spacious and bimini protected aft dining table is supported by a fully stocked bar with all the amenities. You will find all the modern comforts on board including wifi, cable TV, games and plenty of water sports that can be enjoyed to its fullest thanks to the tender with a powerful 115hp outboard engine. With plenty of deck space for sun tanning in all sections, a powerful air conditioning system and a wonderful crew, this is the perfect yacht to enjoy a relaxing time at sea
WEEKLY CHARTER RATE 2023:
High Season (July & August): €33,250 + half-board + APA
Mid Season (June & September): €26,250 + half-board + APA
Low Season (April, May, October & November): €19, 950 + half-board + APA
Weekly charter rates includes:
VAT, fuel for up to an average of 4 hours of cruising per day, fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use and air conditioning use in Turkish waters, Turkish harbour and domestic transit log fees (private marinas are not covered) and unlimited Wi-Fi in Turkish waters.
- Mooring fees are an extra cost. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night. The yacht can also anchor in many of the safe anchorages in the area.
- Transfer from/to the airport/hotel can be organised on request.
- Fuel cost for water sports and leisure use of the tender.
- Wifi outside of Turkish waters
- Crew Gratuity
- Half board (Covers breakfast, one more meal, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis): €55 per adult per day. €40 per child (aged 5 to 12) per day.
- Optional Full board (Covers all meals, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis): €70 per adult per day. €50 per child (aged 5 to 12) per day.
- Expenses only option - All food, soft drinks and alcoholic beverage expenses are covered by the guests on a cost basis.
Infants under the age of 5 are not charged any full or half board fees.
Crew Gratuity: Although discretionary, a crew gratuity of 10-15% of the charter fee is customary.
CYBA/MYBA terms will apply.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): APA is an estimate paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter (food, drinks, fuel, mooring fees, and anything else that guests might need while on charter). Final accounts will be produced by the Captain at the end of the charter and any unused funds will be refunded in full to the Charterer directly. If the funds are not sufficient, the Captain will advise the Charterer accordingly and bills will be settled upon disembarkation.
Payment conditions: 50% of the charter rate within 7 days of signing the charter agreement, remaining 50% plus APA, at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.