M/S GETAWAY is one of the most luxurious 4 cabin yachts available for charter in the Eastern Mediterranean and she certainly lives up to her name with her spacious cabins, great number of amenities, and the tailor-made itineraries. Built in 2009, this yacht is designed to be modern yet traditional, she provides the ultimate comfort outdoors and indoors with her open space design and light coloured interiors.
M/S GETAWAY has a fantastic performance too which is unusual amongst many gulets. THe sail plan and deck layout were designed with a high level of cruising performance in mind whilst still ensuring this yacht is simple, safe and enjoyable to sail. Getaway may be brand new but her crew certainly is well experienced. Led by Captain Sakin Biyik who has over 10 years experince as a charter captain, the crew of 5 is very friendly, english speaking, and all have served on luxury yachts.
WEEKLY CHARTER RATE 2023:
High Season (July & August): €37,800 + APA
Mid Season (June & September): €31,500 + APA
Low Season (April & May & October & November): €23,800 + APA
Weekly charter rates includes: Accommodation on the yacht, crew members, VAT, fuel for an average of 4 hours cruising per day in Turkish waters, fuel for 24 hours a day generator use, Turkish public harbor fees on embarkation and disembarkation day and unlimited WiFi (in Turkish waters).
- Mooring fees are an extra cost. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night. The yacht can also anchor in many of the safe anchorages in the area.
- Fuel cost for water sports and leisure use of the tender
- Greek island harbour fees and all entry/exit costs between Turkey & Greece
- Transfer from/to the airport/hotel can be organised on request.
- Wifi out of Turkish waters
- Crew Gratuity
Food and Beverage Options:
- Full Board: €490 per week per adult. €350 per week per child. Covers all meals, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
- Half Board: €385 per week per adult. €280 per week per child. Covers breakfast, one more meal, snacks throughout the day and unlimited soft drinks. Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
- Expenses only: All food, soft drinks and alcoholic beverage expenses are covered by the guests on a cost basis.
*Infants under the age of 5 are not charged any full or half board fees.
Crew Gratuity: Although discretionary, a crew gratuity of 10-15% of the charter fee is customary.
CYBA/MYBA terms will apply.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): APA is an estimate (usually 30% of the charter rate) paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter (food, drinks, fuel, mooring fees, and anything else that guests might need while on charter). Final accounts will be produced by the Captain at the end of the charter and any unused funds will be refunded in full to the Charterer directly. If the funds are not sufficient, the Captain will advise the Charterer accordingly and bills will be settled upon disembarkation.
Payment conditions: 50% of the charter rate within 7 days of signing the charter agreement, remaining 50% plus VAT plus APA, at least 5 weeks before the beginning of the charter.