The 3rd High Point Yacht Fest sailing catamaran regatta will take place in the British Virgin Island, 6 – 13 March 2021!
The 2020 regatta in March was another great succes! It was wonderful to be in the BVI again, to sail that beautifl area, to see all those familiar faces and to meet the new ones. All fun, lovely, happy people! We do have something very special and I shall look forward to seeing everyone again soon.
For some more information about the HPYF BVI 2020 event, please follow the link below:
Have a look at John’s Souvenir masterpiece for HPYF BVI 2020:
‘HighPoint BVI week was the perfect celebratory fling before social distancing and lockdowns spread across the globe and spoiled everything. Now we can only dream and I hope this souvenir document will keep your happy memories of the week alive...’
LINK TO: HPYF 2020 BVI SOUVENIR
We invite you to join us for the annual winter event in the Caribbean!
Dates: 6 – 13 March 2020, Tortola, BVI
- Enter as a complete team chartering your catamaran through High Point Yachting.
- Enter as crew, we’ll help with finding the right team for you.
- Enter as the owner, using your own catamaran – The entry fee for the owners is Euros 120 per person on board (with a minimum entry fee per catamaran at Euros 600)
The charter fleet will consists of 42ft – 45ft catamarans.
- April 2020 – Announcement of the 2020 event dates in the BVI, Caribbean, 6 – 13 March.
- 19 – 26 September 2020 – Mediterranean HPYF sailing event (monohulls) in Biograd, Croatia – MORE INFORMATION
- Early November 2020 – recce trip in the BVI to finalise the March 2021 Itinerary
- 6 – 13 March 2020 – 3rd HPYF catamaran sailing event in the BVI
6th March 2020 – Check-in / Welcome Party
Day 1 (7th March) – Day 6 (12th March) – Daily sailing routes will be published shortly. We enjoyed our 2020 route very much and will be visiting some of those places again: Leverick Bay – Cooper Island – Jost van Dyke – Norman Island – Peter Island. Our itinerary will include daily racing as well as socialising, swimming, snorkelling, diving and our favourite gourmet evenings!
Day 7, (13th March) – Morning disembarkation in the marina.
To join us or to find out more about HPYF 2020, contact: email@example.com